Posted on Friday, 21 August 2015 at 1pm
by Greg Elliott. See more of my posts here.
Recruitment onto our full-time programmes for the new academic year may have come to an end, but here at the Lifelong Learning Centre we’re continuing to welcome applications to enrol on our part-time programmes for a September 2015 start. Just to remind you, the part-time programmes we have on offer are as follows:
- Certificate of Higher Education in Arabic, Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education in Business Management
- Foundation Degree in Child and Family Studies
- BA Contemporary and Professional Studies
- Foundation Degree in Learning and Teaching
- Preparation for Higher Education
Applications should be made directly to the LLC and you’ll find contact details for each programme by clicking on the relevant link above. The latest date you can apply for a course is Monday 28th September – however applications received as late as this will need to be complete, so it’s best to begin the process as soon as possible!
If you’re considering making an application to one of our part-time programmes but are still unsure about your options we’d advise you to make use of our Pre-entry information, advice and guidance service – give us a call on 0113 343 3212 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.