What can I study?
We are currently running two 10-week non-credit bearing Arabic Language courses on the main University campus:
- Arabic for Beginners, which runs from 6.00-8.00pm on Thursday evenings and finishes on 23rd March 2017.
- Pre-Intermediate Arabic, which runs from 6.00-8.00pm on Tuesday evenings and finishes on 21st March 2017.
Please note that it is now too late to join either of these courses – to be added to our to mailing list to receive details of courses we run in the future, please contact Greg Elliott.
What are the fees?
The full fee for these 10-week short courses is £85, with a concessionary fee of £30 available to students in receipt of one or more of the following means-tested benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance or New Deal Allowance
- Working Tax Credit
- Housing Benefit or Local Housing Allowance
- Pension Credit
- Carer’s Allowance
- Council Tax Support
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
I’d like to find out more, who can I speak to?
Please contact Greg Elliott in the first instance.
What our students say
The exercises in my Arabic class were a good balance of reading, writing and speaking which enhanced our learning
These courses have helped me develop a much better understanding of the Islamic faith and cultures. It has been great having discussions and debates with people from different communities.