- Want to develop Arabic language skills?
- Like to find out more about Middle Eastern societies, religions and cultures?
- Interested in exploring the history of Islam?
Find out more about our part-time Certificate of Higher Education (Cert HE) in Arabic, Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies at this FREE event at the University of Leeds!
The part-time Cert HE in Arabic, Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies:
- Is taught one day a week
- Does not require mature applicants (aged 21+) to have ‘A’ Levels
- Has no upfront fees, with generous financial support available depending on your individual circumstances
- Aims to give students the knowledge, skills and confidence to progress to one of the following degrees at the University of Leeds:
What previous Cert HE students have said about the programme:
The Cert HE provided me with the skills required to make a successful transition to studying at university. The LLC is the ideal starting point for anyone worried about whether they have the necessary skills to thrive in the world of higher education.
The Cert HE enhanced my understanding of Islam. During my time on the course I developed an array of skills ranging from networking to communication to independent learning, allowing me to develop into a more confident and mature learner.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and we have a limited budget for pre-school childcare in the University nursery (please register as soon as possible providing details of your requirements and we will contact you to discuss this further).
To attend this taster day please register online using the ticket form below. We will confirm your place by email before the event.
All registrations must be received by Thursday 12th April 2018.
To find out more please contact Greg Elliott on 0113 343 1770 / firstname.lastname@example.org.