This FREE workshop will cover:
- Your UCAS account—what does it look like?
- Choosing a university—what should you consider?
- How to tailor your Personal Statement to your type of course
- Hints and tips for writing your Personal Statement
- ‘Dos and Don’ts’ for you Personal Statement
- References and what they should cover
- Offers, responses and deadlines
We will also offer a second Last Minute UCAS session on Monday 4th December at the same time, same place for a final read through of your Personal Statement and some last minute advice to help you wrap everything up. You can attend both sessions or just one of them, whichever suits you better.
Please enter the Marjorie and Arnold Ziff Building via the WEST Entrance (the opposite end of the building to the cash machine) and make your way to Level 12 via the stairs or lifts. Once on Level 12 go through the double doors, turn right and walk straight ahead – the Common Room (where the session is taking place) will be directly in front of you.
*IMPORTANT* Parking in the University multi-storey car park and disabled parking (for blue badge holders) outside the Marjorie and Arnold Ziff Building is available to the public after 5.00pm on a weekday. All drivers are required to pay for their parking stay at one of three pay points located outside the Marjorie and Arnold Ziff Building, in the University multi-storey car park and in the car park next to The Edge.
Please note that it may be cheaper to park on the streets surrounding the University in the evening.