As a PHE student you should apply for your government financial support as follows:
- For the PHE year, apply online for the part-time tuition fee loan, naming the part-time BA Interdisciplinary Studies as your programme
- At the end of the PHE year, if you are progressing to study a full-time degree you should apply online for a full-time financial support package (loans/grants etc), naming your chosen degree title
- At the end of the PHE year, if you are progressing to study a part-time degree you should apply online for a part-time financial support package (loans/grants etc), naming BA Interdisciplinary Studies, changing the year of study to year 2
A few important things to note:
- If you are progressing to a part-time programme at the University after your PHE course, you should apply again (online) each year for the part-time tuition fee loan, continuing to name the BA Interdisciplinary Studies as your programme but changing the year each time after the PHE year (which is year 0).
- This programme is for the purposes of your student finance application Your University of Leeds programme details remain unchanged. For your first year, you will be registered at the University for the BA Interdisciplinary Studies (known as PHE for short). At the end of the PHE programme a change of programme will be made on your University of Leeds student record and you will then be registered on the degree programme to which you are progressing.
- Don’t worry if you are not yet sure about whether you will be doing a Year Abroad or a Year in Industry; this can be changed later.