LLC Graduate Guide
Just before you graduate, you will be invited to our ‘What next? Becoming a Graduate’ three day event. This will help you to start thinking about strategies to deal with the upcoming months. We have also written this Graduate Guide that all graduates will receive, to help with the transition into life without University.
Other useful information
We very much hope that you will want to continue your relationship with the University of Leeds and the Lifelong Learning Centre after graduation. We will put information on this page to facilitate this.
There are many ways in which you can benefit from being a University of Leeds graduate:
- Membership of the Library for reference purposes
- Continued access to the Careers Centre
- Preferential membership of The Edge sports centre
- Continued access to your Leeds For Life account
- Access to a wide range of networking opportunities through the Alumni Office
In addition to the wider University offer, the Lifelong Learning Centre invites you to be part of its own ‘Graduate Network’ which has a range of benefits:
- Receive the LLC Alumni Newsletter three times a year
- An invitation to the annual LLC Alumni Reception and other social events
- Access to the Lifelong Learning Centre’s LinkedIn and Facebook Alumni groups – keep in touch with teaching staff, fellow alumni as well as other staff from the Lifelong Learning Centre
- Job and career related information, advice and guidance from the LLC Careers Education and Guidance Officer, including this useful page of resources
- Academic skills support
You may also be interested in our Seminar Series, an ongoing programme of free one-off events designed to increase knowledge and awareness of current research and thinking in areas relevant to the Lifelong Learning Centre’s portfolio. The seminars are aimed at students, alumni, staff, practitioners and anyone with an interest in the various subject areas.
You might also be interested in contributing to our Student Bursary Fund which supports LLC students who are in financial hardship.
You can sign up to the Graduate Network here.
For more information please email email@example.com.