Working or volunteering with children or families?
Interested in part-time study to develop your career?
Find out more about your options for the future at this FREE taster day at the University of Leeds!
- Learn more about studying as an adult and the financial and practical support available
- FREE lunch and refreshments provided
Come along to this Saturday taster day at the Lifelong Learning Centre to find out more about our part-time Foundation Degrees in Learning and Teaching, Special Educational Needs and Disability and Child and Family Studies, which are taught one afternoon or evening a week.
This event will be an opportunity to try out a taster session of these courses and:
- See a university campus and meet tutors and mature students
- Discuss how you can fit study around your commitments
- Learn about the financial support available for adult learners
What previous taster day participants have said:
I realised how flexible it is – it definitely feels achievable.
A very good insight to the course – I loved hearing other students’ stories.
We look forward to seeing you in January!