Coronavirus update: The Lifelong Learning Centre (LLC) is still operating for enquirers, applicants and students. However, all of our services are now being delivered online. You can read the University’s Coronavirus advice here.
In light of the recent government and University guidance about the Coronavirus pandemic, the LLC has moved most of its services online. The Centre remains committed to offering a high quality service and support to enquirers, applicants and students. We have set up a number of communication channels so we can respond to you quickly and provide community support in these challenging circumstances.
Here is some detail about how you can access these services:
For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an LLC student who is experiencing hardship, please email email@example.com
- If you require pastoral support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the option of providing a phone number should you wish to have a chat with our Student Support Officer.
- You can see a list of frequently asked questions here.
LLC Student Community: There is a Yammer group for our existing students. Click on this link and search for ‘LLC Student Community’ to join a supportive community to ask questions of each other and a range of LLC staff including members of the front desk, academic skills and student support teams. Feel free to share your tips and ideas on keeping positive in these difficult times.
Remember we also have programme-specific groups on Facebook and we would strongly encourage you to join. Email email@example.com to get the link to your group.
Interested in Studying?
- If you wish to request a telephone appointment for Information, Advice and Guidance, please complete this online form. If you would like to have a chat with a colleague or book an appointment over the phone, please send your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
- A lot of our taster session and recruitment activity will be moving online. If you have registered to attend an event, we will contact you via email. You can view all upcoming events here. You are welcome to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Our ‘Returning to Study’ Facebook group is a friendly place for general enquiries about studying at Leeds as a mature and/or part-time student.
We wish the best of health to everyone.