- Interested in returning to education?
- Looking for flexible opportunities to fit around your existing commitments?
- Thinking about your career prospects?
- Want to find out more about university study?
- Need to discuss your choice of course and whether you have the right level of qualifications to apply?
- Want advice about student fees and financial support, including loans and grants?
What can we offer?
- A free, impartial, one-to-one appointment with a specialist university guidance officer to discuss your options for further study and routes to university
- Advice on what university study might do for your career prospects, how to choose the right course and how to make a successful application
What can you expect?
- Approachable, experienced, trained and committed staff working to the Matrix quality standard for information, advice and guidance services
- Educational guidance as an ongoing process that enables you to explore your options and make choices within a complex educational sector
How do you book an appointment?
- To request an appointment please use our online system, or alternatively contact us on 0113 343 1770 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also welcome enquiries in person, so feel free to pay us a visit! You can see our location on Google Maps here.
Appointments usually take place in the Lifelong Learning Centre, but for those who live outside of West Yorkshire or who may otherwise find it difficult to come into the University in person we also offer appointments over the telephone.
If you would like to take part in a Facebook discussion about life as a mature student you might consider joining our Returning to Study group.